Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee







Well, my Branson woman wrote me two days after I got back and said that a guy she had dated previously had proposed to her and that she had said yes. Of course, she is going to have to wait two more weeks until her divorce becomes final. Some people are just meant to be married. Maybe not to the same person the whole time, but married.






My knee is still hurting, and is pretty swollen. I found a doctor and will see him in 4 days. I've only worked out one day in the last week. I have also gained
9-lbs. I should probably just bite the bullet and give my knee total rest for another week (at least), but, I can't do that. Instead, I'm going to swim everyday until the doctors appointment.

The Xterra Du is one week from tomorrow. I guess I could just rest the knee and still race. We'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are injured you need to rest and avoid further damage. Taking care of your injury is just as important as exercising. Maybe you can still hook up with the Branson chick after she gets married. Did you know she was married when you went down to Branson with her? Ever hear back from your other girl, the one you went to Mexico with?

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home