Saturday, June 10, 2006

Music Festivals














This is one of my favorite times of the year, early June. There's a festival pretty much every weekend. This week's selection was the Gladstone Blues Fest. A very nice event. Quality music, a beautiful setting, bright moon, cool breezes, cold beverage, tasty buds, good friends,and fine young hoochies in short, tight skirts shaken it in front of the dance floor.

June has another strange effect on me. I get extremely horny. You may have noticed that I haven't written too much about my dating life lately. Well, having a girlfriend will put quite a damper on that. Don't get me wrong, I was dating a cool chick (still am, I hope), but, after a couple of months of spending every weekend with some one, and especially, this time of year, I get a real ansy. Sometimes, I just get overcome with a clostrophobic-like feelings. They usually pass after a while, and can be warded off with a scheduled "off" time. But, if I wait to long...

So, I've been hitting the personals pretty hard lately. I have a hankering for some strange. I almost hooked up with a bi-sexual woman (best lovers), but she got mad when I told her that I hadn't updated my profile in a while (3-years) and that my age was off by a few years. I did get contacted by a woman in Joplin. Now, you wouldn't think that there would be much of a future dating a woman that's over 3-hours away, but, she was fairly attractive so we e-mailed, casually.

Yesterday, at work, she said that her company was going to put a block on her home e-mail access and that she may contact me through her company e-mail. I said that if I saw that it was the case I wouldn't say anything "racy", then she came back "What do you mean by racy? " And from there it just kind of took off. I'm not usually into the chat room sex thing, but, this got pretty intence. It started off slow and subtle, but, built to the point where it was very graphic, and very hot. I could tell I was having an effect on her, and I could tell that she was having an effect on me. The fact that I was doing it from my work address added another, erotic element to it. It was like making out passionately on an elivator at work, not knowing when the door would open, or who would be on the other side to catch you. After the last responce, I didn't hear from her for a while. I think she had to go off somewhere and finish the job. I felt like lighting up a cigeratte.

The day after the 800 debacle I felt a little stiff. I pretty much did an easy spin on the stationary for about 30-minutes. Tomorrow is the race. I don't expect too much. But, with a good night's rest, who knows?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong with being the age we are? Why lie when you are what you are and there is no changing that and no going backward? Why live in the past and continually think that your 'glory days' are behind you? Why not accept yourself for what you are now and make the best of that?

Life is too short to always be looking for the 'next best thing' when you've obviously got a very good thing right in front of your face if you'll just open your eyes to the reality of what you actually are right NOW/today and see that. If you find someone who accepts you for what you ARE (the real you) and all of your quirks (we all have them), that is a LOT. More than all the so-called 'hot chicks' in the world combined.

Someone to be by your side no matter what is a lot more important than new conquests. Being bored now and then is nothing compared to finding out it's too late and that you blew something good when you had it.

Just some things to think about.

Oh, and the young girls you like to take pics of don't want to be with a guy who is their father's age (and maybe older than their dad).

7:18 PM  
Blogger kcrunner said...

The last comment was the most poignant, passionate one to date. I greatly appreciate it.

I am listening.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, anonymous really let you have it. She must be a real charmer herself. Probably been dumped on or never had a real relationship herself. Remember though the young girls you like to take pictures of are too young for you. Don't want to get in trouble with "Dad"

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI to anon. #2:

anon. #1 has had/still has real relationship(s), has dumped more than been dumped (as if that really matters), loves and does quite well with the opposite sex (which doesn't really matter either), is not a bitter or negative person in the least, just realistic.

Living in the past and wishing for things that are gone just seems pointless and a waste of time. Denying and not accepting what you are now takes away from the present and what you are NOW. It's a negative self image that shines through.

Sometimes someone from the outside can see things more clearly. Sometimes the observations being made are being made about oneself (or humans/life in general) as well as the person with whom one is speaking.

KCrunner didn't take offense or get defensive, that says a lot about him. Just as your response says a lot about you. But that's your opinion and you're certainly entitled to it, just as I am to mine.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just call me curious, but how are bi-sexual women the best lovers? And what about men, you sound like a good lover. Are you bi-sexual also? Let me know. Have a good day.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good question, anonymous....makes ya wonder, doesn't it?!!?

12:39 PM  
Blogger kcrunner said...

Okay, I've only had one bi-sexual lover (that I know about) and she was dynomite!!! Once you got her out of the man clothes, she was all woman, albiet, a little physical and rough, woman.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home