Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bike #2

I still have a lot of pics left from the bike race in Lawrence. Here are some more. I'll put some more out in a couple of days.

Yesterday was a recovery day. I'm usually pretty sore the day after a race and yesterday was now exception. I walked to the River Market and rewarded myself with a slab of ribs. I was still a little sore today, but, I ran about 2.5 miles and then rode the stationary bike for an easy 15-minutes. I've really become a proponent of the bike lately. It seems that I can get some quality workouts in, and it's still easier on my body. I plan on giving myself a heavy dose of bike riding this summer.

I have a mile-run time-trial tomorrow. It's for the Corporate Challenge tryout. There is some competition, but, I'm pretty confident in my abilities. I was once an athlete, you know.

























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home