Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What Happens in Branson, Stays in Branson






Here are some more pictures from the KCK Street Fest. The older lady is local legend Cotton Candy, and the old guy in top is Louisiana Red, and the one below is 91-year-old "Honey Boy" Edwards. Don't you just love the names of these old blues legends?

If you remember, I mentioned in a posting a couple of weeks ago about a "hankering" I had. Well, I took care of that this weekend. People are looking for two different things on the internet personals, some, true love, others, just want to have a little fun. Me, I'm looking for the first, but, I'll also settle for the latter. A few weeks ago, these urges were very strong, and this weekend was from searches from that period. She actually lives in Joplin, over two-hours away, which, for me, was perfect.

I booked a room in Branson, with an in-room hottub, of course. I took her to dinner at the Chateau on the Lake where we had a spectacular view from our table on the veranda. Then, we saw a great music and magic show. Then, it was back to the room for a lot of steamy, hottub sex.

Will I ever see her again? Maybe, maybe not, but we'll both have some fond memories of that night. One thing that scares me to death about the prospect of marriage is the fact that I would never have sex with another woman again. I'm sure could learn to deal with it, because, I plan to get married someday. So, I guess I'll have to learn. That, or find a very understanding woman. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

I couldn't workout for several because of the pain in my right knee. I wish I new what was wrong with it. It felt a lot better today, so, I went on a 47-mile bike ride, my longest of the year. I felt pretty good after it too. Though, I took a long nap afterwards. Happy 4th of July!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does your other girlfriend think about your "hot tub" sex? She must be very understanding! I don't think you are going to find an understanding wife that will let you have any girl you want. The girl from the hot tub seems confused, wanting to get married but is not divorced yet? Sounds like she gets around more than you, lol. Branson is a cool place to party.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you don't catch a VD. She sounds like a bed hopper. By reading your previous blogs you are very self absorbed. Its a wonder that anyone would stay with you for very long.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds to me like joplin girl is in love with being in love, searching for happiness outside herself and looking for someone else to 'complete' her. hope she finds what she's looking for.

of course, I don't know her...and maybe she was just sowing some wild oats in branson w/runner. nothing wrong with that,just use protection.

to each their own!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To each their own? How stupid is that.Outside herself, complete her, come on #2 be real! Go screwing around all you want and messing up others lives along the way is okay?

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home