Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tonight's, the Night..

Sorry for this pic. I was obligated to post it because I made my date where a skirt. Believe me, it was worth it.

Yesterday, I ran a breezy, 4.75 on the Crown Center loop. You know you're starting to get in shape when even your easy runs are at a pretty good clip.

Now, about my much anticipated date with the widow Mary. She told me that she hadn't been on a real date for over 5-years. I assured her that this would, definetly, be her best date in 5-years. It's not often a guy can say that.



We met at the Voodoo, and, of course, she was about a half-hour late. But, she was worth the wait. You know, internet dating is like a box of chocalates. Sometimes you bite into one, and think, "That wasn't bad", then, sometimes you bite into one, and it has that nasty, white filling that you hate, and you spit it out in the trash, and put the other half back in the box.

Then, sometimes you bite into one that has that cherry-flavored goo that you just love, and you squeeze it out on your tongue and slowly savor it. Then, later, you think about it and wish you had another piece. My date last night was that piece of chocolate.

I won't go into any more details of the date, because, a gentleman never tells. But then again, I'm no gentleman. To those people in the parking lot, I apoligize. I'm sorry you had to see that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home