Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Day After Valentine's Day!

For those of you coming from the Psycho link, Welcome! Here's some pics, and there are more pics and a race report in the posting below.



I did a 5-mile easy run at lunch with my boss and our buddy Bruce, who informed me I was running Brew to Brew. That's okay. He said thathis boss, who is really hot and had just broken up with her boy friend, is going to be on the team too.


I was still a little sore from the race, but, it didn't show until I climbed the steeper-than-hell hill at 16th St. If you have sorness in your hips like I do, keep it on flat ground.

I decided that I'm going to buy a nice mountain bike this weekend. Any recomendations? There are two trail duathalons I'd like to do next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home