Sunday, January 29, 2006

Double your pleasure, Double your fun

How long can you go without sex? It's not like oxegen, or water. I know you're not going to die if you go without it for a given time. But, how long can you go before it becomes a major distraction, where you it occupies much of your waking moments. Can women go longer than men?

My workout today was a 30-mile bike ride. It was so beautiful today I had to get out into the country. One thing you need to be concerned with when choosing a course, is the direction of the wind. Especially if it's an out-and-back course. Ideally, you want to head out into the wind so you'll have it at your back on the return trip when you are a little tired. I knew this when I set out, but, I was a little limited because my car is in the shop. I tried to be conservative as far as distance, but, I still struggled with a head wind for 15-miles. It feels like you riding up a 15-mile hill. I'm still feeling it. Just my little tip of the day.

I went out on two dates yesterday. One was a lunch date at my favorite little Italian restaurant on the square. I usually like women younger than me. Kathy was a couple of years older. I wasn't disappointed. Sure, she had a few wrinkles, but she was still cute as hell. She also had won of the finest figures I've seen on an internet date. Petite and shaply. The kind of figure,that when she leaves for the bathroom, you watch her go, every stop of the way. We had about a two-hour, luxurious meal. She would be a fine woman to help me break out of my slump.

My evening date was at the Voodoo lounge. She had a very decent body, but, the face was a little suspect. What was that growth on the side of her eye? And another on the end of her lip. "Focus on the body, focus on the body!" I kept telling myself.

The next day she sent me a message saying that she had a good time, but prefered older men. I didn't have the heart to tell her that, even though my profile said 41, that I just turned 46 a few weeks ago, and was actualy 2 years older than her. She saved me from myself. That's what abstinance will do to you. It effects your judgement.

I would have loved to have started a full-time relationship with the (black) Widow Mary, but, she chose a different route. It's now been a month since I've had sex and about 5-months since I've had it on a regular basis. I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

only a month?!?!? that's nothing. i once went a year, but also swore to myself that i would never go that long again. was going thru my divorce at the time, so it really wasn't on my mind for part of that year, and the other part of that year i just wasn't ready yet.

i had sex this morning if that makes you feel any better!!!

oh, and don't you have wrinkles too?

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home