Monday, March 20, 2006

Swing? I'm Game!

This is the Estoria River that I canoed in Florida. It's part of the Korishan State park There's also a cool trail that runs along the river.

The other picture is an osprey at Coya Costa.



I promised that I would talk about my "Swinger encounter" on Saturday night the weekend before last. I just got back onto the Personals site after cleaning house and taking a few weeks off. I had met an interesting woman who was fairly pretty. I was on line late Saturday afternoon, early evening actually, and I noticed she was on-line so I IM'ed her, something, I normally avoid. Why spend two-hours in a typing conversation to do what you could do with a 20-minute phone call? Anyway, it went somthing like this:

Me: Hi Jacki, what are you up to tonight?
Sexy69: I'm talking on-line to a couple.
-- I assume the 69 was when she gradutated
Me: do you have big plans?
Sexy69: It's at this point I should tell you that I'm into alternative lifestyles.
Me: That's cool
Sexy69: You see, I'm a very sexual person.
Me: I'm a very, very, very sexual person.
Sexy69: 3 veries. That's good. I'm planning on going to a swingers ball at Adam's Mark Hotel put on by EastofEden.com. I'm going to get together with this couple I'm talking to on-line right now.
Me: Count me in.
-- hell I didn't have any thing else to do that night. Might as well throw myself
-- into the world of wife swapping swingers.
Sexy69: Really!? That's great. Just to let you know, there is no touching between the guys involved.
Me: That's good
-- I guess she knew I was pretty new to this swinging thing
Sexy69: They also are very strict about using condoms. I have a big supply, so don't worry.
Me: I've got plenty of my own.
--it went on like that for a while, then, I get a call from "C" my Forida partner.
C: "Hey, what are you doing? Why don't we get together tonight?"
MeWithC: I've got a swinger on the line. We are going trying to go to a big swingers bash.
C: Hey, let's go together.
-- for the record, I don't think I could swing with somebody I cared about.
MeWithC: I don't think that will work. Wait a minute, she's getting back with me.

Sexy69: The other couple is game. We just have to see if we can get into the ball. They are sold out, but, they have a lot of last minute cancelations.
Me: Okay, let me know if we can get in.
Sexy69: Okay, I'll make some calls.
Sexy69: brb
-- that stands for "Be Right Back"
-- at this point, I'm waiting for her to get back with me.
MeWithC: She's calling to see if we can get in.
C: Okay, lst me know how it goes
-- I'm a little sleepy, I had a hard workout that afternoon, and, I've had a couple of beers.
-- 30-minutes go by, and I don't get a responce back
Me: Did you hear anything?
Sexy69: I'm still on the phone checking.
-- I lay back down. This time, I fall asleep for about an hour. The IM is still open
Me: Did you hear anything?
-- nothing
-- I lay back down. Fall asleep. Wake up a couple of hours latter. I check the IM
Sexy69: The ball is sold out. We can't get in, sorry.

Oh well, I almost had a swinging encounter. I'm just a wild and crazy guy ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's club eden:

http://www.edenkc.com/

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't ya think that maybe the 69 stood for the year she was born? If she graduated in '69 that'd make her kinda old for you.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home