Saturday, March 25, 2006

Do I Comprimise for Love/Lust?



I took a date to see Carolyn Wonderland at Knucklehead's last night. She was a little big in the butt (my date, not Carolyn) but was kind of fun and semi-cute. She was a college professor. We were a little hungry so we had some bar food. I had a Lucky Dog, and she had a grilled chicken samwich. Then, she added onion rings. Onion Rings!? On a first date!? It was pretty much guaranteed she was not going to get any tongue action that night. That also explained the "big in the butt" part. Will we go out again? Hmmm, probably not.

This morning another girl I had been in contact with called me. Now this girl was hot. Cute and well built. One problem though, from the moment I picked up the phone, she would talk, and talk, at the same fast tempo, going into detail of things I could care less about. Occasionally, I could get a word in, but, the ratio was still about 20 to 1. This went on, and on, and on... I mean, could have set the phone down, gone to take a dump, come back, and she would still be talking. Not that I did that, of course. Luckily, I had my guitar in my hand so at least I could get in some practice.

Two different scenarios, the question is, "Do I comprimise for Love/Lust?" No, no, I'm not that desperate... yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home