Thursday, April 13, 2006

Viva La Mexico!



There were mass demenstations held on Monay all accross America. Thank God! It's about time someone took a stand against something and that includes me. Maybe if we (me included) would have put the same emotion into banding together and making a point, we wouldn't be in the God foresaken mess in Iraq. Never again, will we be caught with our pants down. Just like Matisyahoo says "Young man, take control in your hands, slam your fist on the table and make your demands!"

I'm all for the loosening of immigration laws because I love Latina Women. They're HOT! Maybe if I was in construction and had to deal with the increased compitition, it would be different, but I'm not. Most of them will work minial jobs, and send most of the money back home to support their families in Guatimala or wherever. I've got no problem with that.

Now, the legal rape of our High Tech, high paying jobs going to green card carrying Indians and Pakistanis, that's another story. I'd be the first to march with a sign downtown to put an end to that. Ha! I'd be the only one, because none of my computer geek comrades have any backbone. Stand up to the man, and you might find yourself standing in the unemployment line. With no Unity, you have nothing.










Friday : I ran 6-miles at 8:20 pace
Saturday: 2-hours of mountain biking at Landahl Park
Sunday: rode the road bike hard for 20-miles
Monday: Legs were dead, so I rested
Tuesday: 4.5-miles
Wednesday: VO2 Max intervals, 4 X 800m @ 3:00 with 2-min rest, 1.5 mile warm up, 1.5-mile warm down

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1 - Not ALL Hispanic women are hot, take a closer look. What does thinking someone is good looking have to do with immigration or them breaking the law?

#2 - What if you thought Indian and/or Pakistani women were hot?

#3 - 'Latina women' is redundant. Latina means a Hispanic woman, Latino is a Hispanic man. It's just Latina, or Latino.

#4 - Maybe Latinas wouldn't catch it and/or care, since they don't know the English language very well, but it's: demOnstrations, MondAy, MatisyahU, compEtition, mEnial, and GuatEmala. Ok, they might know the correct spelling of Guatemala.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home